The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you of how Ad Practitioners, LLC (“Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”) collects, uses and discloses the personal information we collect from you when you visit linesup.com or any other website that we own or operate (the "Websites" or the “Sites”), how such information will be used by the Company (as defined below), its Advertising Partners, and/or other persons or entities with whom such information may be shared, as well as your choices regarding the collection, use and distribution of such information and the security procedures that we have implemented to protect your privacy. Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how it will be handled. By continuing to use the Websites, you expressly agree to be bound by this Privacy Notice, as amended from time-to-time by the Company at its sole and absolute discretion. You further agree to regularly review this Privacy Notice to ensure that you are familiar with Company's most-current policies and practices. Your continued use of the Websites after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you must not use the Websites.
If required by law, we will make reasonable efforts to contact you about material changes or updates to this notice: if you have provided us with an email address, you agree that we may email you a notice regarding such changes or updates; if you have not provided us with an email address, you agree to view this page periodically and when our site informs you that this Privacy Notice has been updated.
Last Revised: October 1, 2019
What This Notice Applies to
This notice applies to information we collect:
- On the Websites;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Company;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Privacy Notice; and
- When you provide information to us when requesting services.
This Privacy Notice also applies to information collected by us offline, whether in writing or orally (if recorded) or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party, or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
These Websites are not intended to provide services or sell products to persons under the age of 13 without the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are under 13, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. By using the Websites, you represent and warrant that you are either at least 13 years old, or are using the services offered by these Websites with the supervision and involvement of a parent or guardian 13 years of age or older. The Company does not provide its services to children, nor do we collect any personal information from children under 13. “Children” as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, and for purposes of this Privacy Notice, means persons under the age of 13. If you are a child, please exit this site immediately. We will delete any personal information we have received or collected from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected]
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- That personally identifies you, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information that would allow you to be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but does not identify you individually, such as the languages you speak or can read; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details.
We collect this information in several ways, either:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you use the Websites. Automatically collected information may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, such as our business partners.
The information we collect on or through the Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites, such as our various Contact forms on our Sites. This includes information you provide at the time of registering to use our Websites or suggest a business. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Websites;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites with our business partners;
- Your navigation across the Websites.
You may also provide information to be posted or displayed on public areas of the Websites, or transmitted to other users of the Websites and third parties, such as customer comments and reviews (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
While navigating through and interacting with our Websites, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns that are not tied to your user profile, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Websites; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and type of browser.
We may use automatic data collection technologies to gather information about your online activities on our Websites over time and across third-party websites or other online services for behavioral tracking. For example, we may use various widgets and other tracking technologies to understand how you use the Websites and what information you search for. You can also opt-out by sending an email to [email protected].
Automatically collected information may include personal information or non-personal information that we associate or link to personal information that we collect in other ways, including from third parties. This helps us improve our Websites and deliver a better and more personalized service, including allowing us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use to automatically collect data may include:
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Websites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that let Company get website-related statistics, such as the number of users who have visited certain pages or opened an email.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they might use them. If you have questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
“Do Not Track”
You may have a feature in your browser that allows you to change your settings to “do not track.” We are required to disclose whether the Site honors the “do not track” setting in your browser. We have developed the Site to provide a consistent interface and operability to all users, and thus we do not honor your browser’s “do not track” function.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites;
- To deliver our review services to you;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent; and
- To comply with any relevant laws, regulations, ordinances, rules, directives, or statutes.
If you choose to opt-in to receive marketing materials from us, we may use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please disable cookies used by our website or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing emails you may receive from us. You can also opt-out by sending an email to [email protected].